Brasil / CHEVETE | ForoFiesta

Bienvenido a ForoFiesta

Cuando estas registrado puedes ver links links de otras personas, crear temas, publicar respuestas, calificar usuarios, enviar mensaje privado, reaccionar a post y mucho mas.
El registro es rápido y gratuito ¿Qué esperas? únete YA!

Brasil / CHEVETE

ludico

Mousey
Reaction score
In Brazil there are many types of drinks but I will talk about a drink that has been dominating the market for about 5 years now, it is more with the Young Brassileiros that is called "CHEVETE", RSRS, yes it is a drink with the name of an old car and very old I will explain the reference of the drink with an anteo car is that to make a dose of 1 liter of it is very cheap you spend about 2 dollars, it is just a mixture of frozen coconut ice a very cheap drink that comes 450 ml called of "COROTE DE FLAVOR" where it has various flavor like strawberry, passion fruit and others, and a POWDER juice, plus the juice is a specific powdered juice that only has a "MID" mark and a 1 liter glass very big because the charm is actually the glass full of CHEVETE, after having everything just throw everything in the glass and drink through a straw and I asked God not to get too crazy because it is very strong.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8